Friday, February 22, 2008

Feb 22 - More Sunshine, Matt, and Ground Zero for healthy eating...

Finally the weather has warmed up a little and I had the day off from work and there was a lot of sunshine and my young friend Matt got to hang out with us today. I guess I could call that a good day! I probably also lost some weight. I am now officially targetting healthier eating and weight loss in order to cure my pre-diabetes so I bought a water filter pitcher that adds flavoring and I also bought a new digital scale. So... I don't want to publish how much I weighed this afternoon because I'm ashamed to have reached this size, so I'll just call it GROUND ZERO and track my losses as they come along. More vegetables, fruits, smaller portions more often, balanced food blah blah blah I know the drill and I promise to stop drinking soda altogether. I really want this to work. Wish me luck!

No comments: