Monday, March 3, 2008

More days strung together...

Sunday 3-2 -- Going for a walk in the 50-degree weather with my daughter (for exercise and spotting interesting things to photograph) AND watching the movie "In My Country"

Saturday 3-1 -- Found some "cool teen" clothes for my daughter at Goodwill and got to know her new friend a little more AND had a successul grocery delivery AND got to talk to my sister in person AND my mom looked like she's doing well

Friday 2-29 -- Hmm...hearing my daughter laugh and laugh and not needing to interfere while she's hanging with her friend AND learning that I don't have any horrible eye diseases AND finding out my local post office is open until 7 p.m. Fridays.

Thurs 2-28 -- Work meeting where I was prepared, listened to, and valued

Wed 2-27 -- Hmm...that was so long ago. I don't remember.

No comments: